Thursday, March 17, 2011

Count all as loss, save the glorious Cross.

Do you want to commit your entire life to the Lord?
Do it, please, but don't ever expect it to be easy.

God will require your all, the then still yet more.
But Philippians 3:8.
For the sake of the Cross...for the sake of those LOST...my all is far more than worth losing.

The sacrifices hurt, the works God does are painful, but there is not one single thing on this earth to stop me from giving my absolute all to do His work on the missions field.
I am His for the taking....completely.

1 comment:

Chad Dziedzickie said...

God will be with you where ever you go... It's so awesome that your going to Cambodia. God is doing a lot there. Say hi to my big sister for me.

Rom 10:14-15

14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written:

"How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace,
Who bring glad tidings of good things!"

He's returning soon!